Samsung 25R 18650 2500mAh 20A Battery - INR18650-25R
This is arguably the most widely sold and respected 18650 form factor size cell on the market, still today. This cell is of very high quality and has a very economical price point to book-end it. This is an excellent balanced cell in terms of performance and reliability. Also this cell has a very good equilibrium with a moderate-high capacity of 2,500 mAh in energy, while having a high maximum continuous discharge/drain rating of 20 amps (Without any temperature cut involved). This cell is very stable, even when it's pushed to its max rating. This cell has about everything you could desire in a Li-Ion cell, as you can see from some of its attributes. It has many uses such as: power packs, high-output power banks, BMS's, power tools, and high powered flashlights as well. This cell has a much safer battery chemistry makeup than cells from the past, which make it more stable and much safer. This cell is often classified as a "Goldilocks" cell, because of its versatility and all of its attributes. This cell has passed the test of time and checks almost every box that you can reasonably image. There is no wonder why it has such a venerable history and a consumer favorite.
|Continuous Discharge Rating (max)||20A
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.5V
|Approx. Dimensions||18.33mm x 64.85mm|
|Country of Origin||Republic of Korea or Malaysia
|Associated Names||INR18650-25R, 25R5, 25R6, 25R M
|Data Specification Sheet||Samsung 25R Datasheet|
Samsung SDI Safety Information
"Charging, Use, and Handling of Small-Sized Lithium-Ion Batteries"
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.