Samsung 30Q 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery - INR18650-30QThis is an outstanding cell for those who like high capacity without sacrificing a lot of discharge/drain capability. This is cell is a competitor of the well-known Sony/MuRata VTC6 cell, in which the Samsung 30Q performs very similar and closely with. Many consumers will argue the better of the two, although that is subjective to each persons own demands and needs for their device. This cell has a high capacity of 3,000 mAh in energy and a true maximum continuous discharge/drain rating of 15 amps without any temperature cut involved. It has an outstanding cycle life as well and that should be definitely considered in your purchasing decision, along with its other attributes as well. This cell runs very efficiently and is very stable when used @ 15 amps. This is another great cell that many use in power packs, higher output power banks, BMS's, power tools, and high performance flashlights. This cell has proven itself time and again and is very versatile for may applications.
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 15A
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.33mm x 64.85mm
- Approximate Weight: 48g
Samsung SDI Safety Information
"Charging, Use, and Handling of Small-Sized Lithium-Ion Batteries"
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.