Sony | Murata VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Battery - US18650VTC5A
This Sony/MuRata VTC5A cell is a "Superman" type of cell for those that need and require Ultra-High Discharge/Drain cells in the 18650 form factor size. It is a very safe and extremely reliable cell due to the NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) chemistry type. This allows it to maintain very stable temperatures under such extreme high discharge/drain. This cell is only beneficial to the Ultimate Devices that require such demands, as it will Not show it's true capabilities until the demand is pushed to at least 20 Amps of Continuous Discharge/Drain and up to 30 Amps of Continuous Discharge/Drain. With a nominal capacity of 2,600mAh and up to 35 Amps of Constant Discharge/Drain when the cell is kept below 176 degrees Fahrenheit or 80 degrees Celsius, you will Not find a Higher Quality cell to meet your Ultimate High Discharge/Drain device's needs or demands.
This cell is arguably to be considered the hardest hitting during the initial discharge/drain of any 18650 form factor size cell, that has over 2,500 mAh in capacity. If you want both a "Peace of Mind" and very demanding needs to be met and satisfied, then this is your go to cell.
|Manufacturer||Murata (Formerly Sony)|
|Positive Terminal||Flat Top|
|Continuous Discharge Rating (max)||25A|
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.0V|
|Approx. Dimensions||18.20mm x 64.95mm|
|Country of Origin||Japan or Singapore|
|Data Specification Sheet||Sony / Murata VTC5A Datasheet|
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Vape Battery Warning
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.