Samsung 30Q 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery - INR18650-30Q
With a 3000mAh capacity that makes other vaping 18650s look like pipsqueaks, Samsung's 30Q is a never-ending well of power. You'll recharge this massive power tank less often than any other battery you've used in the past. Free yourself from the USB cords and wall chargers! For vaping at lower amperages (15-20A), you'd be hard-pressed to find a finer battery.
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 15A
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.33mm x 64.85mm
- Approximate Weight: 48g
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.