Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery - US18650VTC6
This Sony/MuRata VTC6 cell is a compilation of near laughable riches, when talking about is Phenomenal versatility and attributes. This cell also has "Maximum Balance" in terms of overall performance and the fact that it has High Capacity and has Very High Discharge/Drain capabilities. This is Exceptional being an 18650 form factor size cell, this was previously unheard of just a few years ago. This cell has a True 15 Amp Constant Discharge Rating, but 20 Amp Constant Discharge Rating by the manufacture if the cell is kept below 176 degrees Fahrenheit or 80 degree Celsius.
With up to 3,120 mAh in capacity and this kind of Discharge/Drain capability make it one of the absolute best 18650 form factor cells ever made. This cell gives you the user tremendous run-times in devices that require much higher discharge/drain that other cells just can't deliver without sacrificing the integrity of the cells, cell life-cycle, and/or without jeopardizing safety. These are excellent for use in Demanding Power Packs and Battery Packs. They also make an Excellent choice for those that have Very High Output Flashlights as well. This is one of the very best cells in the 18650 form factor size that exist today and that requires demanding needs and wants from the end-user.
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 15A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.5mm x 65.2mm
- Approximate Weight: 46.6g
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Vape Battery Warning
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.