Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery
Sony's VTC line has long been the holy grail of sub-ohm vaping. The VTC6's specs read like a greatest hits list: they're able to maintain a low temperature and long-running capacity while discharging at high amperages.
You used to have to make a difficult choice between battery capacity and discharge current. With the VTC6, you can have the best of both worlds. Its whopping 3,000 mAh capacity is double that of competing discharge batteries. Looks like they're not competing anymore! Sony rates the Continuous Maximum Discharge Current of these bad boys at 15A, but if you keep the battery temperature under 176° F, their official Continuous Maximum Discharge Current scales up to a mammoth 30A. Running your VTC6 at 19A will hit the sweet spot of maximizing your discharge without overheating.
The mid-to-high discharge amperages of the VTC line make them a great match if you like to vape at low resistances. The VTC allows you to experience the unparalleled taste and warmth that comes with sub-ohm vaping. With the correct build, high amperages can allow you to generate more heat in your coils, which leads to a warmer, more flavorful puff. Plus it's always fun to turn your vaporizer into a fog machine and astonish your friends. Cloud chasers take note!
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 15A
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v | 3.7v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.