Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh 10A - Protected Button Top Battery*Please NOTE these button top protected batteries are 4-6mm longer than a standard 18650 cell.
(flat top, unprotected). The button top protected battery is commonly required for
flashlights, doorbells and other devices.
Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Flat Top Cell (~65mm length)
Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top Cell (~67mm length)
This is an excellent cell for building Power Banks, Battery Packs, BMS's, and also for using in High Performance Flashlights. Just one of the many attributes that this cell has, is it's capacity of up to 3,500 mAh making it one of the highest capacity cells in the 18650 form factor. It also has medium-high discharge/drain capabilities without any significant capacity fade. These types of attributes explain why it's an extremely popular for many devices, but also used in Electric Vehicles and E-Bikes as well. It can deliver up to 10 Amps of Constant Discharge without any sweat or any stress to the cell, while having the ability to give you up to 3,500 mAh in capacity.
This also makes it a "Top-In Class" selection within the 18650 form factor for Ultra-High Capacity with Medium-High Discharge/Drain capability. In applications such as Power Banks and Flashlights these cells will give you the best overall performance with maximum run-times.
- Model: NCR18650GA
- Size: 18650
- Style: Button Top
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 10A (2 Mosfets / Protection cut-off 10A)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: Yes
- Rechargeable: Yes
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.