Samsung 20S 18650 2000mAh 30A Battery - INR18650-20SThis cell is the top in terms of current discharge/drain in the 18650 form factor size. It is for Mega-High Discharge/Drain devices only. This cell is the hardest punching cell in the 18650 size class by far all the way until it reaches about 33% drained. With a True 30 amp Continuous Discharge Rating with no temperature cut needed, you can see why that's the case. It also packs a modest 2,000 mAh in capacity as well. However, this cell is only the clear winner of the King of Drain in the 18650 form factor size, when it's used above the 25 amp mark, due to the shortage of capacity needed to sustain it's voltage throughout it's drain. It is an awesome cell when used in device(s) that require or demand more than 25 amps of Continuous Discharge/Drain, this is where this cell's potential is truly unlocked. This power cell does have a moderate range of capacity as well, but not its best strong suit.
- Model: INR18650-20S
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
Samsung SDI Safety Information
"Charging, Use, and Handling of Small-Sized Lithium-Ion Batteries"
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.