Hohm School 4 Bay Battery Charger by Hohm TechUSB-C 4 AMP continuous power supply and stability made it possible for Hohm SCHOOL4 to do what it does so well.
Thinking outside the box, while keeping simplicity and user-error prevention at the forefront with safety features. 18 months of R&D led us to develop an extremely capable charger that makes other chargers look stupid. It has a 3-tier amp BLD (battery length detection) System; has a variable input voltage IPR (input power regulator) feature. This ELIMINATES USER ERRORS, and keeps them and their li-ion batteries moving forward without delay. This is simplicity at its best, while not forfeiting usable amperage or precision.
There is no need for a screen on this charger. It is 100% autonomous. It is equipped with our BLD1 System, which automates the step up/down output so both small and larger cells charge at proper rate (0.5A, 1A, 2A per channel with 4A total distribution). Even li-ion batteries with a PCB/PCM3 are easily balanced to the correct voltage. This ensures today’s small li-ion batteries chemistry integrity is not compromised, allowing them to get the cycle life they deserve.
Applying more forward thinking targeted towards safety & performance, we integrated input voltage regulation. This is safety 101 here. This allows charger to not stress or damage USB adapters no matter the power supplying device. Fact is simple: today’s li-ion batteries need precise voltage and amperage delivery to ensure long reliable performance & life…Say hello to Hohm SCHOOL4, the ‘Professor’ of Chargers.
- 4 Bay Charger
- 2.0A x 2, 1.0A x 4 / 1A x 2 & 0.5A x 2 (4A Max Combined Output)
- Completely automated with LED charge status indicators
- Compatible will all Li-ion cells from 30mm to 73mm
- Multiple protection features (over charge, short-circuit, wrong battery type detection and reverse polarity
- Hohm School 4 bay battery charger
- USB-C cable
- User Manual
- BLD1 System – Automates charge amplification & reduction on li-ion cells
- Input-Power Autonomous Regulator integration (no more stressing USB power adapters or ports)
- Compatible with ALL li-ion cells from as short as 30mm to as long as 73mm
- LED indicator that reports color and blink variation for quick/easy readout
- PCB/PCM3 compatible so even protected cells aren’t left out in the cold
- Protection 101: A] over charge; B] short-circuit; C] wrong battery type detection; D] reverse polarity