Energizer CR123A 3V 1500mAh Lithium Button Top Battery
This cell is the overwhelmingly the Best Primary Lithium CR123A battery made in both terms of maximum capacity and maximum discharge/drain. This is NOT a Re-Chargeable cell, it is only to be used until the cut-off voltage of ~2.0V is finally reached and then properly disposed of. It is also NOT a Lithium-Ion battery/cell. This cell has the chemistry of Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2) with a nominal voltage of 3.0 volts with 1,500 mAh in capacity down to 2.0 volts (Rated @ 100 ohms @ 21 degrees Celsius or 70 degrees Fahrenheit). This cell when fresh typically has an open circuit voltage (eg. Unloaded Voltage) of 3.20 to 3.25 volts. The maximum constant discharge/drain for this cell is 1.5 amps with up to 3.5 amps for pulsing (eg. flash photography). This cell is the absolute best Non-Rechargeable Primary CR123A battery/cell that you can buy in the market today. This cell is typically used for EDC sized Flashlights, Digital Camera's, Surveillance Equipment, and some medical equipment.The Energizer Lithium CR123A battery is the best performing size CR123A battery on the market.
* Please note these batteries are sold in bulk packaging, no retail packaging is provided with purchase.
- Model: EL123APVP
- Size: CR123A
- Style: Button Top
- Chemistry: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)
- Nominal Capacity: 1500mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 1.5A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.0V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: No, batteries are non-rechargeable
- Approximate Dimensions: 17.0mm x 34.5mm
- Approximate Weight: 16.5g
Energizer CR123A 3V 1500mAh Data Sheet
These cells are proven to last up to 5x longer than standard alkaline cells and have a shelf life of up to 10 years.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.