INR-18650-P30B is the market-leading ultra-high power cells with best power-to-energy ratio ever in 18650 format. It features 3.0Ah for 100W discharge and 3C fast charge power.
Continuing the success of the 21700 low-impedance power cell INR-21700-P45B, the first low-impedance version of this new generation 18650 power cell offers several noteworthy improvements as a low impedance version over its predecessor, the P28A.
The full-range fast charging rate has been significantly increased from 2C to 3C with both high-speed charging and high-power output. P30B is capable of maximum continuous cycling at high current up to 36A. Boasts a significant 60% reduction in DCR compared to P28A, which contributes to improved overall efficiency and performance. The high-power discharge capability has increased from 80W to 100W, an increase of 20%.
After 500 cycles of 100W discharge, it can retain incredibly up to 75% of initial run time.
This power cell is designed to cater to the premium segment in various applications, holding great potential for motorsports, micro-mobility (e-skateboards, e-surfboards), heavy lift drones, and more.
|Positive Terminal||Flat Top|
|Continuous Discharge Rating (max)||30A|
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.5V|
|Approx. Dimensions||18.60mm x 65.2mm|
|Country of Origin||Canada or Taiwan|
|Data Specification Sheet|
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY