LithiumWerks 26650 2500mAh 50A LiFePO4 BatteryLithium Werks’ 26650 cells are capable of delivering very high power due to its use of patented Nanophosphate ® battery technology. Based on lithium iron phosphate chemistry (LiFePO4), the cells are inherently safe over a wide range of temperatures and conditions. Whether the application requires outstanding cycle life or stable float reliability, the Lithium Werks’ 26650 cells are suitable for a wide variety of power, pulse, or stand-by applications.
Nanophosphate® battery technology offers stable chemistry, faster charging, consistent output, excellent cycle life and superior cost performance. It provides the foundation for safe systems while meeting the most demanding customer requirements. Multiple layers of protection are employed at the chemistry, cell and system level to achieve an energy storage solution with superior safety and abuse tolerance compared to metal oxide lithium-ion chemistries.
LithiumWerks ANR26650M1B Data Sheet
- Model: ANR26650M1B
- Size: 26650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 50A Max Continuous, 120A Max Pulse (10 seconds)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.3V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 26mm x 65.5mm
- Weight: 75.7g
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.