BATTERIES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Please note a quantity of 1 will equal 1 battery total. A quantity of 3 will equal 3 batteries total and so on..
The batteries are not sold in a set or pairs.
LG M26 18650 2600mAh 10A - Protected Button Top Battery*Please NOTE these button top protected batteries are 4-6mm longer than a standard 18650 cell. (flat top, unprotected). The button top protected battery is commonly required for flashlights, doorbells and other devices.
- Model: LG M26
- Size: 18650
- Style: Button Top
- Protected: Yes
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 10A (2 Mosfets / Protection cut-off 10A)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.65V
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.5mm x 70.3mm
- Approximate Weight: 45g
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
LG Chem Battery Safety Information
"LG Li-ion Battery Safety Guide"
LG Chem Battery Safety Warning
"LG Safety Warning: e-cigarettes, vape products & li-ion battery cells"
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY