Epoch AA 1.5V 2300mAh USB Protected Li-ion Battery - 4 Pack
A single Epoch AA Rechargeable Battery will replace 1000+ standard alkaline batteries. Consider all of the wasted resources and harm to environment in producing, packaging and disposing of alkaline batteries.
Charges at a rate 5X a Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Battery. Complete charge completed in less than 2 hours.
Compatible with all devices that use standard AA batteries with a constant 1.5V discharge.
Built in LED will let you know when your batteries are recharged and ready to go.
RED = Charging, BLUE = Fully Charged
(4) Epoch AA USB Rechargeable Batteries
(1) 4x AA Plastic Carrying Case
(1) USB 4x Quick Charging Cable
- MPN: NCR3450AA
- Size: AA
- Style: Button Top
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Rated Capacity: 2300mAh (3450mWh)
- Max Continuous Discharge Rating: 1.5A
- Voltage: 1.5V (Constant during discharge)
- Rechargeable: Yes, via USB Quick Charging Cable (Included) - 2 Hour Full Charge (up to 1000 recharge cycles)
- Protected: Yes, Protection Circuit built into the Anode
- Approximate Dimensions: 14.75mm x 50.20mm
- Weight: Max 35g
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.