Molicel P28A 18650 2800mAh 35A Battery
The Molicel P28A improves on the extremely powerful P26A model by adding an additional 200mAh of capacity. For high power demanding applications, you will see minimal improvement in capacity over the P26A. But for medium to lower power applications you will certainly realize the extra 200mAh capacity.
Fully Authorized and backed by NPE/Molicel
We are an authorized distributor of E-One Moli Energy Corp. (Molicel) & New Power Energy (NPE). Grade A cells and fresh production only.
The P28A model has been authorized for use in all applications including vaping devices. (excluding vacuum)
- Model: P28A
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 2800mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.50mm x 65.15mm
- Approximate Weight: 46.65g
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.