LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A Battery - LGDBHG21865
The LG HG2 INR 18650 features INR lithium-ion chemistry, also known as Lithium Manganese Nickel (LiNiMnCoO2) or NMC, which offers users a high capacity of 3000mAh and a high discharge current of 20 Amps. INR batteries are a hybrid chemistry, pairing manganese and nickel together, within the cathode, to create this high-performing power source. Battery packs made with INR cells have been widely adopted for flashlight, vape, and e-cig applications.
What differentiates INR batteries from other Li-ion types is their energy load. These 18650 cells are designed to provide a reliable source for continuous discharge. By combining Nickel and Manganese together, INR batteries produce the best of both worlds: high specific energy from Nickel and improved stability from Manganese. These INR Li-ion batteries are therefore a go-to power source within the portable power product, automotive and hand-tool industry. The LGdbhg21865, when compared with other lithium-ion batteries on the market, provides a high capacity and a high power.
- Model: LGDBHG21865
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.35mm x 64.94mm
- Approximate Weight: 47g
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.