Vapcell ICR 14500 1000mAh 3A Battery - Button Top
These cells are outstanding in quality and have a "Top In Class" capacity of 1,000 mAh of energy, while giving you a Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain of 3 Amps. This cell is the best 14500 form factor size on the market today for high capacity. That's a whole lot of capacity for such limited volumetric space as this AA sized cell. Keep in mind that even though this cell is nearly identical as the typical AA Alkaline or Carbon Zinc battery that's in your workplace or household, it is NOT of the same Voltage nor Discharging/Drain Rating. This is a Lithium-Ion cell in which operates @ 4.2 volts when fully charged, unlike the 1.5 volt typical AA battery used in many workplaces and household devices and is NOT compatible as a substitute, unless your device(s) states otherwise. So please check your device(s) before buying or using this cell, otherwise your device maybe permanently inoperable as a result. This cell is fantastic in EDC sized flashlights that require 14500 form factor sized cells or flashlights that are compatible with them. Make sure you check with your Owner's Manual or your device(s) manufacture, if your not sure.
- Model: INR14500-1000/3A
- Size: 14500
- Style: Button Top
- Chemistry: ICR
- Nominal Capacity: 1000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 3A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.